- What did you learn this week?
This week we learned about the different components of a 5E model. This is a model that will use to guide our lesson planning. The 5E's consist of a engage, explore, explain, elaborate, and evaluate. We looked at an example lesson that completed all of these. Then, we completed reflection questions about the purpose of each section and how it contributed to the overall lesson.
- Are you able to relate what you learned to what you already knew?
Yes, I am able to relate what I learned to what I already knew. I have used and seen many different lesson plan templates in my education classes, and I was able to recognize similarities to these and the 5E model. They each had similar key components, and included things that I knew were important to include in lesson plans.
1. How can you apply what you've learned to your teaching in the future?
I can apply what I have learned to my future teaching by using the 5E model when creating lesson plans. This will make me a better teacher because I will be fully prepared to teach my lesson and have a goal for what my students should get from it. Overall, it will create a better learning experience for my students.
Comments
Post a Comment