- What did you learn this week?
This week we learned more about natural selection, migration, mutations, evolution, adaptation, and more. It was interesting to learn about the difference between these. We participated in a predator/prey activity using beans to reinforce the concepts of natural selection. Additionally, we took our cumulative exam that covered units 1-3 in lecture on Thursday. I reviewed and relearned the concepts from previous life science units to prepare for the exam. I am excited to move on to our chemistry unit and continue to learn more! Lastly, we went on a field trip to School of the Wild. I really enjoyed the experience and learned a lot. It seems like a very beneficial and fun program for kids.
- Which parts did you find clear and which were confusing?

Hi, Ellie! I also am super excited to move onto our chemistry unit. I am excited to try something different and see how the two different topics compare to one another. My most recent science class was chemistry, so I'm hoping this unit isn't too difficult!
ReplyDelete